How Do I Get a Copy of a Police Report?

To request a copy of a police report, arrest report or any other public information document, you must fill out a request form and deliver it in person to the Sterling Police Department. Forms are available in the lobby, in our online forms library and by clicking the link below. A fee of .50 per page will be charged. Information that requires substantial searching or indexing will be charged an additional fee.

Public Record Request Form